Friday, June 02, 2006

Vitamin Store and Community Support Online

There are some companies which stand out. Pro Health is one of those. I have been watching, ordering, and participating in their unique website for some years now. It is a company which was founded on passion and the spirit is still very much alive.

I have found I can count on the quality and value of their product line. They also have some of the most leading edge products, so it is the first place I look after I read a new study.

Pro health also supports a great forum. There is a huge community of users, who are not afraid to tell it like it is. I'm not sure if the management realized they built in a critical review panel when they put up the bulletin boards, but that is what they got! No snake oil product would last long here.

I could go on and on about how impressed I am with the company and its founder, but really, the only way to understand is to go there and roam around the site. Look at the catalogue of products, and then check out the different support groups. I'm not a touchy-feely guy, but if you need a cyberhug, or a prayer, or just someone to give you a good critical analysis of any health info you have, there is a community to provide it.

And another great thing about the site is that they give to charity. Hurricane Katrina victims got free products, which is admirable. But even more admirable is that they give funds on a continual basis.

Truly an organization dedicated to promoting health and wellness in every way.

Click here to find out for yourself:

234x60 ImmuneSupport Banner

No comments: