Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Best Health Newsletter on the Internet

If you are looking for Real Accurate Health Information -- not that watered down lawyer approved pap you usually get, or some weird stuff some paranoid health nut makes up-- then there is only one newsletter out there. I don't know why I haven't recommended this before. Perhaps I thought everyone knew about it. Hit this link and subscribe NOW to Dr. Mercola's newletter.

I have been reading Dr Mercola and referring info from Dr Mercola and using the free programs and health advice from Dr Mercola for years. Why? Because he is not bound by any ideology.

Dr Mercola takes things and tests them in his clinic. He keeps what works and dumps the rest. And he employs people to tear products apart to see if they really have the quality they claim. Does your doc do that?

I've learned about an amazing technique to get rid of nagging problems in a flash. And I've watched a video on his site to help me learn it.

What diet is the best one and the safest one? Dr Mercola is not like Nathan Pritikin or Robert Atkins. He tested everything and looked at the successes in his clinic. ONLY THEN did he announce his unique findings in his newsletter.

Want to get a professional perspective on the latest health news releases? In Dr Mercola's newsletter, he quotes and comments on these releases, so that you can get another opinion. Sometimes he agrees with the findings and sometimes he points out those grey areas that the researchers are trying to hide. ( having been in the business, I can tell you that this is common).

OK....You've gone to the latest health fair and seen all the weird and wonderful things. Where do I get a second opinion on alternative health products and practices? In this newsletter.
Dr Mercola keeps an open mind and does the testing. He also has keen analytical skills and probes beneath the hype.

So you see why I insist that everyone subscribe to his newsletter? So please, do yourself and your future health a favor and hit this link and subscribe.....it is free. I'm writing this because I just found out that some of my friends actually don't get this free service. I thought everyone did. I just doesn't pay to assume.

No comments: