Monday, June 18, 2007

My New Website

I finally got my website up. I've been putting this off for some time. Other things seemed more important and my blogs have been a great place to put my thoughts in print.

Actually the domain name www.colinnoden.com has been around for a while. I use the hosting account to house a few sub domains. But I never got around to putting a page up on the ColinNoden site. But then I realized that there was no good place to put my links and invitations to newsletters. So voila it is now up and running.

not pretty....but running

There are some interesting links there. But the main thing I want to point out are the newsletter sign ups. I love these blogs, but when there are time sensitive deals to tell you about, the blogs are a bit of a pain.

I have to post the deals and then go back and delete them, or run the risk of offering dead links.

Now that I have an account with Aweber I can create as many specific newsletters as I want.

I now have two running. One is focused mainly on Internet Resources and Software.

The other one is for time sensitive deals. I have contacts who send me some fantastic weekly deals that are only available through referrals and only for very limited periods or quantities.
The newsletter is the only way I could figure out on how to share these deals.

So if you are interested. Go to my website www.colinnoden.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page and sign up. This is just for your convenience and mine. All contact info will be confidential.

See you there!

Colin

Oh yes..... I meant to say how great I'm finding Aweber. The service is fantastic and the staff are there to help. They are focused on ethical techniques that will keep you on the good side of the email servers ( for instance; you cannot just import a huge list to send out. They will scrutinize the list to make sure you are not buying a block of names to send spam)

For most of us, this may not seem relevant. But for me, I want to have every contact I have to be of the highest ethical standard.

You can check them out at their website. Just click here to go to Aweber's Home Page

No comments: