Monday, October 02, 2006

Zune vs iPod Sales

Hey! I go away for a week and the world seems to be speeding up.

Walmart has just announced that it is taking Pre-orders for The new Microsoft Zune I told you about. Check the deal through this link Zune Pre-Order at Walmart.com!

But don't count that aggressive team at Apple out! I just got notified of some great deals for their iPods!
Apple Store, Canada

And now here is a great tip.....SEARCH FOR THE REFURBISHED PRODUCTS!

Save $90 on a refurbished iPod 30 GB with video. Now only $209!


Apple is legendary for its commitment to quality. With a refurbished product you still get that great quality ( not like some of those refurbished products from low range manufacturers). So why not get the best for less. ( I hope I made all my Apple fanatic friends happy with that comment).

And lastly, please let me add this link. Just click on it if you are interested in some weird stuff. I admit, I love this site to browse around in.

X-tremegeek.com 234x40 Logo Banner




In my next post I will tell you why all this techy posting is going on. Meanwhile, I hope that you can take advantage of some of the deals I have sniffed out for you.

Colin

No comments: