Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The Latest Most Powerful Life Changing Info

WOW what a title eh?

Well it is happening in a few days, and I thought I would give you a heads up with a free video promotion.

What am I talking about? Well, Mark's new book of course.

There are literally thousands of people just waiting for this to be released.

Here is a link to the Promo for the Book. I have to admit it was fun to watch.

Since I am a member of Simpleology I got a sneak preview of a few things in it. And here is the thing.............even though I do the Simpleology techniques, I was immediately reminded of a couple of places I slipped up. As soon as I remedied those two things, I had the most productive day in weeks.

You know, I could go on and on, but instead I will just put the link here and let you see the promo for yourself. And remember Simpleology 101 is a free course. If you haven't signed up for it, then you ought to. Period.

I believe there is a link to the course sign up along with the book promo.

So let me sum up:
  • FREE
  • LIFE CHANGING
  • IMPECCABLE CREDENTIALS
  • FUN TO WATCH
Can you see why I'm a bit blunt here?

Just click on Mark's name : MARK JOYNER (yup that was it) and watch the short video.

AND
If you want to change your life to make it more productive and successful sign up for the free course ( it is a real course, not some little teaser).

Have Fun!

Colin

No comments: