Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Free Photo Organizer From Google

I have 5 different photo software programs on my computer. This is mostly a result of a search to find something that makes it quick and easy to download, view and adjust my pictures. Now that I have Google's Photo Software (Picasa) the others are mostly just wasting space on my hard drive.

Everything is easy about this program. I don't have to struggle to clear my camera memory. I can easily find all the pictures on my computer. Things are organized in a logical manner, etc etc.

Try it and I'm sure it will become your most regularly used program. Yes there are more sophisticated ones out there, but for me it has enough editing features to cover about 80% of what I do with photos.....And it's FREE!

I have put a button in my sidebar "Google's photo software. It's what should have come with your camera." Just click on that button and you can check it out for yourself.

No comments: