Wednesday, August 16, 2006

My Miracle Gizmo of the Year!

OK I'll admit it. I'm a trade show junkie. And every year I'm on the hunt for some "miracle product". This year it came to me without every getting near the fair. I've fallen in love with this product.....and now the hard part begins......convincing Mary that there is actually space on the counter for it.

Soda Club USA

Soda Club USA

What a great idea! I drink a lot of water, and have been getting tired of flat boring drinks. I don't like regular pop because of all the sugar, and to be honest I find that, in some drinks, I like a lot less flavor. Especially if I am drinking a lot.

And yes, I know that I can just add a squeeze of lemon, etc.; but there is nothing like a bit of fizz.

Mary does a little mixing. She takes a can of club soda and mixes it with a regular flavored drink. The problem is that two cans are now open and going flat by the minute. Even if she uses bottles, the fizz is gone in a hurry. And to be honest I've noticed that she is slowing down on this technique and that the bottom of the fridge is still loaded with unused club soda.

The great thing with this gizmo is that you can adjust everything! Flavor, carbonation, sugar or Splenda......

Well, you heard it hear first....the campaign is on.

Wish me luck!

Colin

No comments: